Friday, April 30, 2010

Look Out Boys, I'm Coming Through

On a cold, wintry February night, a recent graduate with a Baking & Patisserie associate degree had an interview with a woman 1,042 miles away. It was not long afterward that she received an important as well as exciting piece of mail.

Now, the young adventurer is readying herself for her next mission:
to cook under the mouse himself.




My name is Emily, and yes, I just recently received my Baking & Patisserie associates degree from Le Cordon Bleu in Portland, Oregon. I am back in Illinois, and back for more: currently I am working on my Visual Arts Bachelor's degree.

The trip for Disney has already been set: the road trip begins August 07th, and my part with Disney World actually begins August 11th. There is plenty to prepare for, and a lot to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment