Tuesday, June 29, 2010

usted tiene un amigo en mí

Roommate for Disney? Check.

After living in a studio apartment alone for my degree in Baking & Patisserie, it's a new experience for me to actually live with another person outside of my family. Not that long ago, I received an e-mail from Disney World that gave me the name as well as the e-mail address of my roommate that they were matching me up with..

And following quickly after that e-mail was my roommate e-mailing me.

We have both found that Disney either did their homework, or it's the Disney magic at work. We both have a lot in common, and have been communicating daily about our upcoming trip. Let's just say you will see plenty going on in our lives this fall.

If I wasn't already looking forwards to this experience, my new roommate has made me want this even more.


43 more days until check-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment