Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Counting Down: Work In Progress

21 days and counting. These past couple of weeks have been flying by, and I'm sure the next three weeks will too.

To faithful followers, you may have noticed the layout change. The artwork was done by my superchick sister, Laura Baer. I highly recommend you give her art a look, she is a very talented artist who even has her degree in it. If that doesn't say she knows what she's doing, what she has up will show you.

While finishing up summer math classes and work at my part-time job, I've also been closing up other odds and ends. I have my Art Portfolio finished for the university, and am in the process of putting things I own and will not be taking with me into storage. While I haven't exactly started packing yet either, I have a good idea on what I am bringing with me down to Disney.

Here's everything I have down that I am bringing;
  • iPod
  • Camera
  • Wok
  • Icicle Lights
  • Lanterns
  • Art Materials
  • Baking Supplies
  • Television
  • Movies
  • Wireless Router
  • Nintendo DS & Games
  • Empty Scrapbook
  • Laptop
  • Clothing (Casual & Business)
  • Swimsuit & Beach Towel
  • Books
The road trip down to Disney will start August 7th with my aunt and uncle, and my actual check in date isn't until August 11th.. Which should give us some time to get comfortable with the south, Orlando, and Disney (of course we plan on getting a park in during that time.)

On my toes, but.. So not the drama.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear more! Sounds like so much fun. I'm really happy for you, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete